FT Italy Summit
Opportunities for Change
18 November 2014
The Financial Times is proud to announce the third annual FT Italy Summit: Opportunities for Changetaking place on the 18th November in Rome.
This event will bring together top-level government leaders, heads of industry and policy-makers to assess the progress that has been made so far by the coalition government to bring Italy onto the road towards recovery.
In the year in which Italy takes on the EU presidency, we will be exploring the country’s political and economic outlook within the wider context of Europe and its prospects for future growth.
Summit Chair: John Thornhill, Deputy Editor, Financial Times
Confirmed Speakers Include:
Maria Anna Madia, Minister of Public Administration, Italy
Renato Brunetta, Parliamentary Leader and Economist, Forza Italia
Brunello Cucinelli, President and Managing Director, Brunello Cucinelli
Luigi Gambardella, President PuntoIT and Chairman of the Executive Board, ETNO
Andrea Guerra, Chief Executive Officer, Luxottica
Massimil Magrini, Co-Founder and Managing Partner, United Ventures
Giuliano Poletti, Minister of Labour and Welfare, Government of Italy
Davide Serra, Founder and Chief Executive Officer, Algebris Investments
- Hear from government leaders, policy-makers and industry experts as they discuss Italy’s political and economic outlook on strategies to create sustainable growth
- Find out which areas are attracting the most investment
- Understand the challenges facing international business interests in Italy
- Learn what the impact of reforms has been so far
- Gain insights from leading businesses through case studies and interviews
- Network with thought-leaders and senior executives from local and international firms
KEY4biz members receive a 10% discount if they use the following marketing code when registering online – K4B10
We very much hope that you are able to join us at this prestigious event.
Senior Marketing Executive
Financial Times Live | Global Conferences & Events
One Southwark Bridge, London SE1 9HL
T: +44 (0) 20 7873 3837 | M: +44 (0) 77259 24947 | E: email@example.com