FT Future of Italy Summit
Charting the Way Ahead
18 November 2013 | Rome Cavalieri, Rome
Building on the highly successful inaugural Italy Summit in 2012, this strategic one day conference will bring together top level industry leaders, policy-makers and global corporate investors to discuss the direction the new administration – the youngest government in Italy’s history – is taking to navigate its way out of an extended downturn.
This timely event, featuring the Italian PM Enrico Letta as the opening keynote speaker, will explore the country’s political and economic outlook, its amplified role within the region and on the global stage, and the risks, challenges and opportunities facing international business interests inItaly.
Key issues to be addressed include:
- How will the new administration reignite economic growth and maintain political stability?
- Which policy changes will boost economic and business recovery?
- What factors and reforms will improveItaly’s position within the global investment community?
- Which sectors offer the most opportunities for growth?
- IsItalygoing in the right direction?
To view a full agenda, please visit: www.ft-live.com/italy
In order to register your interest in attending please follow go to www.ft-live.com/italy
Please use the marketing code – KEY4BIZ
We very much hope that you are able to join us at the Summit.
Jayne Van Hoen
Financial Times Live | Global Conferences & Events
To follow the event and to participate in Twitter Q&A: @FTLiveTweets #FTItaly